MMS Friends

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Love Generation

Kept counting down the time whereby i get to go home at Member's Bar yesternight. Maybe i really loathe the job. Why cant i find a job that i like? Wait, what do i like? And why the hell did Angeline give me a kiss when i barely know her?! Yuks, got teased by the disgusting bartenders again. So infuriating. The thing about "hairy rambutan". Gross.

My Friendster inbox is flooded. Unless you're a babe, stop mailing me.

Finally got a new cordless phone. Call me call me call me!! Haha, i hate using the standard handset cause i cant move around and do other things while having a long conversation with my friend.

Did my CNY shopping. Got clothes from Ebase, Fontieer, Surfbabe, Forever21 and of course Triumph. Actually, they're clothes with the price-tag still on in the shopping bags. Picked them out for the occasion. Haha. Gonna get a refund from Mom.

Tonight's the night. Let me dig a hole in the ground first. O_o

David -> haha. shhhh.....!!!

Melly -> I think im going back to Holland's next month. I want that auntie. The lady at Paragon didnt exactly do a great job. Haha..trust me, i can tell!! Army takes a toil on a couple..i understand how you feel. It's just the beginning where everything's rosy. Thank God my dirtyboy is ORDing in 3 mths. *skips ard* You can envy me then..haha..i can sick in the stomach seeing lovey-dovey couples all over the place.