MMS Friends

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Surf & Sweat 06'

Guys came over for the OC marathon yesterday. Started speaking like the characters, haha. Sorry i wasnt quite a host, well basically just make yourself feel like home. =)

Chingay Parade with Chris at 7pm, Din Tai Fung for dinner. The xiao long baos're gravy-licious! *slups* And considering it was my first time watching the parade from half-lane seats, i must admit it was awesome being part of this event. Fireworks display was pretty, noise and music there made me feel like dancing!

Except Zouk and Wei Hao have to keep pestering me to work. I didnt go of course, tempted to earn the money but i have to go for Surf&Sweat early today.

Which brings me to say: the Sun was mighty today!! Great seeing Jared and Nigel and Ena and Liyu babe. Left at 1pm (damn frikkin early?!) to meet dirtyboy for a swim at his place. Not exactly tanned but some colour on my skin is better than it looking dull. A bucketful of love to my boy for the lovely afternoon (:

Can never thank Angela enough for helping me change my template (again). Kinda sick of the plain brown one, so there! She's good with it man! *grins*

Melly -> force him to take off lar..apply early. haha. i really wanna go back to bali..dont you??? no parents supervision, just us us us!! wonderful night life, shopping, surfing, eating!! oooh...lets go lar!! save up for the trip!! =)