MMS Friends

Friday, February 03, 2006

Happy Birthday, lil' sis

Confession: I want shopping 3 days in a row. Got 2 new tops from Roxy and Fontieer. The sales' making my hand itch for the wallet!! Oo, and that clutch bag from Aztec attracted me so much i just have to purchase it. Sometimes, the urge's too much to control.

Pretty!! *grins*

You just have to agree not all items on sales're last season's. Some are the 'latest' or even 'new arrivals'. So i reckon not all sales are bad sales? But i dont like people who behave like mad shoppers, grabbing everything on shelves. Embarrassment.

Darn. I should be saving. Why am i spending (again)?! O_o

Long day at school. But weekend's here. Other than Surf&Sweat this Sunday, i guess i have to dedicate remaining time to studies. Can't believe another mock exam's coming up.

New computer coming in tmr!! *skips ard*

Did i mention yesterday was another good afternoon spent with Cheryl and dirtyboy? How wonderful, my favourite babe and guy meeting up for lunch. I feel blissful.. =)

Shit!! It better not happen.. *shakes fearfully*