MMS Friends

Monday, March 06, 2006

Lost

Really miss my godfather. I cant remember when was the last time i held his hand and assured him everything's gonna be alright. Or when he struggled to open the door for me to enter. That was all 2 years ago. Can't believe God chose to take him away. Away from me. I'm learning to accept the fact that he's gone but i really do miss him..

Why did that damn coffin have to be open and i've to witnessed the fact that his heart is no longer pumping and his chest is not going 'up and and down' anymore. It's so fucking painful.

I dont wanna lose anyone i love so dearly and deeply ever again. Dont wanna experience it again. But looks like if i can control life and death, there wouldnt be a need for God's existence. He's inbox'll be empty. Yes.

Contentment is what we all needa learn to appreciate. Many other things too. Common sense.

Liyu/Bell/CjS/Melly/Dine/Zihui -> thanks for ya concern..i'll be alright soon. i think.