MMS Friends

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

I LOVE FAITH (:

I have been selected to attend this invitation-only closed door Exclusive Summer Preview Party by Anna Sui.

Enjoy summer treats from door gifts, summer makeovers, summer sets and sweet discounts topped with sumptuous breakfast and ice lemonade!

Venue: 350 Orchard Rd, Shaw House, Isetan Scotts
Date: 10 June 2006 (Sat)
Time: 9:30am - 12:30pm

Anybody wanna go??

Faith cannot stop chasing me outta her house. I pop by there every other day..haha..watch teevee, surf the net, eat tomyam maggi mee, fossil fuel by b&j's and the packets of tea. Haha. Freeloader?? No no..muahaha..you love me mah! *grins* Let me give you a kiss.....come come..haha!

My tanktop from Victoria Secrets arrived yesterday. Was alright but slightly long..as usual. But i love it! (:

Been doing nothing..which is good. Feeling like an airhead actually. Haha.

Melly -> haha..told u it sucks! rah..condensed milk? ew..! haha, tmr tmr!! sun seems to be hiding these days..yes, tmr we go walk walk eat eat if sun not out k!

Dine -> Cannot! friday me got wedding dinner. haha..you come with us tmr lar!! Wooo..i just love dating you girls!

CJS -> really?? haha..sounds cool..you'll do well. dont lose your pace. all the way girlie, God be with you you you! -hugs-

Faith -> dont be so evil mah..you know i appreciate you/your mum recording the show for me...and those junkfood..really..hahaha...thank you so much....FRIDAY can?? final eps leh.........please lar.................hahaa...