MMS Friends

Monday, January 22, 2007

Soya Queen

How exactly do 21yearolds behave and think these days?

Fcuktards. There're people everywhere who thinks alike! We can't call them copycats can we? Why're you so insecure about your identity? Ha.

-------------

INSIGHT: really dont like the photo of me. The cameraman wouldnt stop snapping the pics, i got tired smiling! Haa, but i think my dadee looks the best in that portrait! (:

-------------

Work (SingTel) at Woodlands Centre last weekend was gooooood! Made more friends and had so much fun playing "eat-the-bread-in-1-min" game. Gosh, totally failed the challenge. Haa. The guys're better at it, no doubt.

-------------

Must have O_o Jerrome half to death today. Haha. I was so sure with my decision he seemed so O_o too. Haa.

-------------

Donuts later!!! (: Faith bought halfadozie for me!

-------------

Peichin -> seeya sooooooon!!! (: no more birdies for you?? *pouts*