MMS Friends

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Bon Vogage

Good day mate!

Am at the airport, using the free internet access. Super slow as compared to my home speed O_o

Kinda excited to embark on this trip with my family, although its somewhere near Singapore.

When shopping with lil' sister just now, finally decided to purchase the $106 ripcurl bikini. Its stripey and colourful. More importantly, its tagged an XS. Haha. I'll love it with all my heart.

Went into Gucci at Terminal 1 just now, tempted to get my tote since its lesser by 7%. Grr..Luke is helping me to check out Neverfull at London. I'm just afraid Gucci will be value-less in future. So LV might be a safer choice. Not that i want to sell it la. Haha.

Oh wells, looking forward to meeting you all after my trip! (:

Blessed Holiday, my friends!