MMS Friends

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Painful Day

Its not about keeping the balance..

Sometimes life just isn't fair i suppose.

Sigh, why're you sucha letdown!

-------

The shite my dentist (he's the orthod director of NDC, young and very cute too) inserted into my molar is bright blue and causing me a bit of discomfort.

Its awesome, he rose so quickly in the past 7 years. My jaw dropped when i saw the staff directory. I didn't know i was so lucky to have him as my orthod since 1997 (:

-------

Laser surgery just now. To remove the infected skin tag. OMG. i nearly fainted. Was crying cause it was painful. I don't handle pain well. Low tolerance. But my doctor was damn encouraging. He even waived off GST for me. We had some random talk and since he mentioned about my eye muscles being tired and stuff (due to staring at the computer for a really long time), i gave him my online web. Haha. Networking in a clinic with doctors and nurses might be a good thing. Does all aesthetics doctors look so...clean and charming?? (:

He does plastic surgery too! Wow. I dunno why im like so wow-ed now.

-------

Off to genting for 4 days starting tmr.
Miss me darlings!
I know you'll Sheryldine. Heh.