MMS Friends

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Seek comfort in the Lord

We bid our final goodbye to Miss G.
Till we meet again in Heaven (:

Afternoon out with the guys at raffles city shopping mall and Ang Siang Street.
Got excited seeing Xiumei at Agnes B.
I miss you!!

I was that close to getting my floral black Martens but no size available!
Getting Woman to check for me at NYC.
USD120.
Slightly cheaper.

I wrapped 70 parcels up like siao after Natalie delivered the stocks to me.
My tongue has got tons of stamp-glue on it now.
Double gross i know.
Sis helped to chop the envelopes with my logo, i wrote addresses on them, tape them up after slotting in my name card..frikking tired now.

Just packed up for tmr's shoot.
Justina will be my guest-model (:
I'm hoping to try more poses with her because she's a professional model.
I cannot explain how excited i am right now.
Yet i don't want to end up disappointing myself although i trust my fashion style completely.
Really need to sum up some courage and hope for good photos and thus good sales.

Gonna be a hectic weekend..
Pray for my metal health, i find myself losing control sometimes.

Dine -> honeeeyyyy...i cannot wait!! whats better than a flea event co-owned with you!! (: *kissssss