MMS Friends

Monday, July 06, 2009

Open Door Concept

Just need to rant.

This crazy customer caps-locked her entire email, hurling nasty words at me. Next moment, she's like all smiley and nice. WTF. It affects my mood ok. I humble myself for all you crazy shoppers out there. Putting up with the nonsense. Yes i get the money, i earned it ok. It doesn't fall down from the sky. So if you think $20+ for accessories or apparels is expensive, get out. How perfect you expect it to be? Do not mistake these tonal qualities as flaws.

Then this extra crazy boyfriend emailed me saying he wont hesitate to make a report if i dont refund her girlfriend immediately. You think i care? If i dont see a clear photo of the ATM receipt, order won't be processed. Much less a refund. How many $26 transactions are reflected on my statement daily. ALOT OK. How else to prove that its your transaction. Don't ask me to call the bank. They dont reveal such details. He thinks that i am 3 months into this business. Its 3 years ok, get the figure right. Or. Fuck off mr boyfriend. Just dont. Don't ever threaten me. I hate it.

--

I know i am very aggressive.
I'm not like that a couple of years back.
I think the external factors caused the change.
I don't exactly like the "me" now.
So i'm just going to pray very very hard and try to be a better person.

Sigh.