MMS Friends

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Colloqial Blue

Mega explosive collection on Sunday.
3 hour studio has been booked.
I'm thrilled! Many goodies this time (:
Shoe, bags, rings, necklaces, apparels.
http://sherniece.livejournal.com

I'm putting on crazy weight.
It's accumulating at my tummy.
I will go jogging next week.

Will be setting up a booth with Siying for Flea-tique! on 10th July 2009 at the Singapore Art Museum. Come support (:

Sat: post office trip, tuition, preparation for studio shoot, Mind's Cafe, Boys over Flowers marathon and then complete the wedding card for customer.

Sun: shoot, launch collection, prepare to camp infront of my macbook. Before you know it, weekend is over. OVER.

Angele
-> im only at ep 14, totally hooked to it!! (: squash??

Dine -> i'll wait and see if a holiday with T.O.U.L. ever comes true. I've done Bali with Melly. So i'm awaiting one with you and Melly!

Melly -> Sigh, demonstrations in Korea. Flight postphone, else i'll be in Seoul today. Cries.