MMS Friends

Friday, June 12, 2009

Guest Model: J














I adore Justina.

She's awesome. Very flexible with poses as well (:
That silly girl was so excited for the shoot she couldn't sleep.

The collection is moving very fast upon launch.
I think my customers adore the new face.
And her figure is just..very desirable.
Which in turn encourage sales.
Thank you babe!!
And also my lil' sis, she drove me to PO, then to studio, helped with pack the apparels, and all other things. I cannot express in words how thankful i am with extra help.

Hope you both enjoyed lunch at IKEA (:

Happy Shanice.
But about to go crazy.

I'm a newbie with my dslr so feel free to give me some comments. Constructive ones please.
Bad lighting today.
Enjoy the pics! (:

--

Friday.

10am: post office
10.45-11.30am: dhoby ghaut
12noon-1pm: supplier
1.30pm: get back home.
2pm-3pm: prepare for scrapbooking workshop
3-6pm: conduct workshop
7-8pm: dinner
9-midnight: prepare for flea