MMS Friends

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

what do i think of honesty


Finished Boys over Flowers.
This is my 2nd Korean Drama.
Its very corny but sweet as well!
Which reminds me, i'm suppose to be in Korea this week.
But i'm still stuck in Singapore *grumbles*

Busy being a nanny to Veronica.
I actually like holding her and making her laugh (:
She's pretty amused with photo booth!

Ok, my bandwidth exceeded yet again.
And I have to redo my "homework".
Which sucks.
Gave myself a self declared holiday and went cycling with Melly/Ken this afternoon.

Tons of work to clear.
Wedding cards, meeting with clients, scrapbook kit orders, post office trips.
This week, im just looking forward to having a good meal and taking stocks.

--

I think people just dont realize the amount of hurt they can cause someone. Including myself of course. And when they do, its just too late? Can love really overcome all problems? Is it possible? I use to think a couple should only break up when they no longer love each other. But i guess not. Breakups result from a hell lot of other factors. Keyboard rampage. Must stop now.