MMS Friends

Monday, August 24, 2009

Fashionista 2

I either grab the nearest available piece or i open my 'online shopping' folder and pick an attire from there.

How weird, the problem of not enough clothes still exist.

But i kinda stopped splurging on what i wear.
Getting better at convincing myself that i do not need them.

---

SMU flea went well. @Scrapztudio had our first outdoor event. Sales was way better than Sherniece.lj.

Next flea at Raffles Town Club on the 5th Sept (:

Have to work doubly hard this month because my op is scheduled on the 22nd next month.

---

Been watching tons of movie. Not that i am that free, but i'm not going to bury myself in the endless amount of work. Out of which, i really like A Frozen Flower, Orphan and The Ugly Truth. Some parts did fall short of my expectations though. I didn't like Bruno, The Hangover and The Proposal.

I'm quite troubled with whats going in 'the relationship'. I can't find myself.

Melly -> affected my mood but i've calmed down ever since..thanks! (: see you on the 10th for some good old waxing. hehe.

Kim -> ruined already, my life span shortened O_o

Esta -> exactly, maybe she has got heaps of playboy magazine under her bed sheet? Anony comments, hate them. Thanks for being so encouraging, deeply appreciated (: xoxo