MMS Friends

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

And ION opens

I am sick.

Day 1: woke up with sore throat. went to get some work done at office till 10pm. Thank God Maril took good care of me by feeding me regularly.

Day 2: sore throat better but down with flu bug. Weak. Sister took over my tuition.

Day 3: which is today. nose is kinda running but otherwise i am so much better. Just feel like sleeping a lot.

Went ION to window shop after class at Laines. I love the way they group the boutiques. I think B2 was like all the young adult brands. Easy to shop basically. Dunkin Donuts! Surprised to see it at B2. Crazy long queue as usual.

Which got my love for TOPSHOP rekindled. The trench, the coat, the low back, the bodycon, the leather, the denim, the Union Jack, the frills, the lace..pretty much 'the trend' this season.

Giggles and baby bear suits make rainbows jealous.