MMS Friends

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Singapore Turf City


Welcome to money land..where u see alot of ah peks and rich, well-dressed people..


All the ah peks of coffeeshop gathering.


My view from the lounge..


Gold Card, for Jockey's Guest.
Professor Alan Ng hosting my virgin trip to STC, with 6 star treatment :b


Teaching us how to use the punter's guide. The codes, age of horses, whether they are gelded..origins, placing in past races, their grade, which jockey is good..etc.. I don't understand a shit. Its overwhelming!!



With my cousins and sister at the "red carpet"..horse owners etc..big shots..policemen..media.. all there..


Thousands of spectators..we had the chance to go up to Owner's lounge. But the atmosphere outdoor was a trillion times better!!

The guide book..cheem..



Weighing themselves after the race..

Winner gets to be interviewed by media..



Parade Square, only for VIPs. Hehe. Very happy to be treated like queens that day. Seems like my cousin is a big shot there..winning race after race.


Any Humour has done me proud by winning Race 8. Victory!!


Doing our homework before the next race starts..

Bet $12 for race 9 (final race of the evening). And i won $41. Best guess, beginners luck (:
Up to the point when i submitted my bets, i had to ask the counter lady to explain what was i betting on. Hah.

Not encouraging you to gamble.
Must always play responsibly.
Really enjoyed the evening out with my cousins, eye-opener, almost felt like i had 1000 bottles of 100 plus in me. Adrenaline rush to the max when you call out for your horse!!