MMS Friends

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Project Runway S5 is awesome!

I saw so many beautiful pieces, got really excited manufacturing my own line (:
My bodycon piece is coming soon..hehe.

Felt really accomplished this evening.
Completed a layout at class, 3 tags for customer and a draft wedding CD card for client.
Life is treating me rather kind.
Can't wait to take stocks for this weekend's collection.
I'm so excited to work with Komui again.
And of course private movie event (Harry Potter) at shaw this saturday with lil' sis (:

--

I was feeling effing disappointed when i realized that i overpaid $22.50 for a wallet i wasn't expecting.

Agnes B is supposedly cheaper in Hong Kong.

After all the efforts to get the right wallet in the right size. It was still the wrong wallet AND i paid more for it.

It's the cheated feeling.
I know its only $22.50 but hey, still money ok.
Why throw money away like that!

I'm not blaming my friend.
It's not his fault.
Just irritated with the entire situation.
Like bad luck or something.
Haha.

--

Best part of the day after feeling like a piece of shit was that i got paid $20 for a 10mins survey. So i guess God heard my cries and decided to lessen my pain a little (:

Melly -> aint it pwetty!! (: and my dress from f21..my entire wardrobe this season is from f21! O_o