MMS Friends

Friday, July 24, 2009

The Day after..

I want to be selfless. I do.
But its not all that easy.

I dont like it when my parents give my things away without my permission.
They assume too much.
Year after year.
The same shit repeats.
Just ask man! Ask!

They know they are wrong, but you won't hear the S word.

I get defensive and selfish when my personal space's intruded.
I don't know why, but i don't like to think of it as being insecure either.

Enough of shit the day after my birthday..

--

Thank you for gracing this occasion:

Eliza sis, Luke, Sheryldine, Jeffrey, Marcus, Indran, Ed, Melly, Emily sis, Yunhao, Parents, Faith, Amber, Faith's parents, Jimmy, Jessie, Julia, Chris and Daniel.

To Amy and Kimmy for the snail mail.

To Zhiqiang, Benghao, Alan cousin, Siying, Huijun, Jindi, Lee Eng, Esther, Felicia, Grace, Jenalyn, Luke, Pamela and Tirene for the sms wishes.

And all others on my facebook (:

I am 23.