MMS Friends

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Taiwan 2009





















I'm back from the 8 days trip to Taiwan.
Fell sick. I suspect its the lack of water/rest and very polluted environment.
Not very impressed with the place.
But i'll rave about the food and people (:

Photos are uploaded on Facebook into 3 parts.
Enjoy the photos..i know you dont see much of me in them because im the one snapping and Robbie doesnt know how to operate my dslr.
Plus i still look swollen in most photos so im conscious!!

And i think its by God's grace i made it there safely and back home.
Hualien had another earthquake :(
We were there at the exact same spot.

--

Went to catch a theatrical play with Xingyu.
"The Composer" by tan kheng hua.
I figured i really really like her.
Bumped into Tammy Thiang O_o

--

Updates about my jaw:
I'm starting to regain feelings on my lower lip.
Back of my skull has recovered.
Hair is growing at a horribly slow rate :(
I'm beginning to eat normally.
Yawning and chewing is still a chore though.
Swell should be gone in the next 3 months..