MMS Friends

Saturday, January 16, 2010

It's not THAT complicated.

Yesternight was major screw up.

Plans for movie was canceled because of your 'stupidity'.
I jolly well take it as my stupidity.
I was actually looking forward to spending some quiet time with you.
Then when i don't reply, you keep asking if i'm angry.
No, i'm not. I won't allow myself to have any emotions.
What are you afraid of?

And the contingency plan was to go butter.
You put us on the guestlist.
.
.
.
.
In the end, i felt really bad causing you to wait for nothing.

I'm actually quite scared they'll find a way to my blog so i have to blank out a lot of details.

Then decided to screw everyone else and go out for a movie with another friend.
I think THE BLIND SIDE was pretty good.
Other than me being extremely clumsy.
What's new!

Did the night end well or not?

--

Losing streak on ebay..
Maybe i should just buy from the store since you're offering me 15% off.
But i don't want favors :(
Simply because i dunno if i can pay them off..

Melly -> looks like you're enjoying yourself at WV too! hehe..come home come home come home!! Dine, Jeff, their guy friend and myself might go Melbourne this May/June. come come!! I'm feeling quite broke though.. =/