MMS Friends

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

98th day


Ain't the sleeping bear bag cute? (:

--

Korea itinerary is almost completed.
Spent an entire day working on fine tuning what Faith has done already.
Really looking forward to sightseeing and shopping (:
Bringing my DSLR there, hopefully better photos this trip.

I wanna see snow again..
The experience at Mt Buller last year with Pamela & Jerrome was so amazing, its beyond words. Winter Sonataaaaa..

4 days to seeing the Chanel wallet that Jared will be bringing over to Seoul for me.
Eggcitement!

--

Today, I dropped another huge bunch of hair again.
The bald patch is expanding.
Freaking me out.
Gotta speak to my surgeon & orthodontist on Thursday before i fly.

--

Museum and Emily Jie's birthday dinner tmr. Family day. Yippey (:

--

Melly
-> its almost 100 days since the surgery! unbelievable..

Shu -> i think you're way better than me..i am still exploring (: