MMS Friends

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Mixed Medium


Sometimes I guess we get too caught up in chasing what we want or marveling at the materialistic gains of others or ourselves that we don't realize how truly purposeful our lives are. Are our lives meant to be of self-gratification or for the betterment of other beings? I've got a feeling the answer will be something that's way beyond me; I don't dare to even start looking for one. And when I eventually come face-to-face with it, would I struggle to come to terms with the answer, would I turn around and shun it, or would I give my all to fulfill it?

On a brighter side, what I know and what I always believe in is that the more you have, the more you stand to lose. So I guess in a way, less is always more, and I should be grateful and contented with what I have (:

But then again, dreams are free, right?

--

I'm so very blessed.
Collection is almost sold out which means i can start working on the next collection.
Majorly broke thus i'll be a homebody till my bank account hits a certain figure.

Bad news - i dropped my DSLR for the second time.
Major crack on my $700 Tamron lens.
Shall take the opportunity to service the body since its still under warranty.
And perhaps shop for a lens..i'm considering 2nd hand ones simply because I AM THAT CLUMSY.
I am so so sad :(

--

Currently hooked on to BREATHE by Taylor S. and Colbie C..

Angele -> yeah im gonna buy that book once BORDERS have another "30% off a book' discount :b