MMS Friends

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Bangkok 2010

































Highlights of Bangkok trip 2010:

1) Caught in the worst traffic jam from JJ weekend market to centralworld

2) RCA (Royal City Avenue) with Linderr didnt come true :(

3) Crazy shopping & walking till my legs/back ached..no time for massage even

4) Hard time packing my luggage

5) Best last night at sky bar (64th floor) - Lebua

6) Worst stock-take trip alive. Nothing much caught my eye?

7) Awesome hotel: clean, new & service exceeded my expectations

8) The only trip with no "taxi problems"

9) I'm the only one who can take 'real' spicy tomyam dishes :b

10) Lucky to locate all the shops i frequent pretty easily.

11) I curse the mad weather.

Overall, a good trip with good company (: No pics of J because she wants to remain low profile. Needa plan more holidays..my itinerary is empty already..args!!

Naz -> hahahahaha..its your type of cold joke!! yeahhh...whats wrong with him man! 27 years old some more..