MMS Friends

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Quad Date (i was without a date)







I must be crazy to give you another chance.
Because you blew it, again!

Nevermind about the quad date.
I asked you to come along. You are the only one i asked.
In the end, you turned it down.
I respected your decision although i was feeling very annoyed.

You explained that its in front of all my close gfs and there'll be a pressure.
"I'm afraid i wont be able to meet your expectations".

Please, its a casual dinner.
What kinda pressure will there be?

--

Ok, so we cleared up the air yesternight and i decided to soften my heart since i see some effort coming from you the previous few weeks.

We were suppose to go catch a movie tonight BUT you said that after 11.45pm it'll be too late for me...and that there won't be anymore buses home.

What?! Do i not have money to take a cab home? I'm not 12 years old.
Is there a mis-communication somewhere?
Or am i not getting it?

I'm not angsty or being difficult ok.
I just don't see how is it going to work out.

Stop calling me your baby.
Stop sms/call spamming me.
I need my space.

--

And if J is ever going to find out about this blog, he is going to be so upset.
I dont know whether to tell him about it or wait till he ask.

But i know i want him to leave for Melbourne happily tmr night.

--

Antibiotics and a whole lot of other medication making me drowsy.
4 ang bao packets were used to pay for my doctor's visit. SAD.

I better recover before i fly on Saturday :(