MMS Friends

Friday, January 29, 2010

Js Day











Bangs.
Jesslyn had her hair dyed.

what do you think of my new hairdo?
Yay or nay?

--

Intensive day of sports yesterday.
I'm suffering the effects today.
Blood pressure reads 116 56 66.
I was shaking for 30 minutes.

2 hours of squash with Angele.
Ran to Pacific Plaza from Orchard Boulevard.
90mins of bikram with Julia & Justina.

I didnt rest at all.
4-9pm.
Headache..dehydration i believe.
And yoga is supposedly good, but i didnt sleep very well last night.
Annoyed because i have to hold a 3hr private scrapbooking class this morning at 9.30am.
No quality rest :(

Bumped into Jenalyn at Orchard Central.
Dinner at Ken's with Jasen and Justina after.
The ultimate J day.

--

No muscle aches today.
Prep-ing for new collection, shoot at 3pm tmr.
So busy i forgot to take dinner.

Bought my 50mm f1.8 Canon lens.
The salesman at MS Color was friendly and cute! (:
Apparently my 40D is working well. Collecting it in the morning.
Hope the studio shoot goes well tmr.
Better if the collection sells like hot cakes.

--

He kinda confessed, which made me slightly worried.
He is a super nice guy. Really.
But. Yes. There is a BUT.

I just want to say Cheryl, im missing you horribly. Can you not work in Melbourne anymore..and just come back? :(

Angele -> Hey darling, thanks i got the email BUT i didnt have time to go down. sucks..