MMS Friends

Saturday, January 30, 2010

As Long as You Keep Getting Born, It's Alright to Die Sometimes.


New collection.
More colors as promised (:

--

Buttered with Julia, Jonathan, James, Justina and Andre (he was spinning at Bump).
I'm dying to say a lot of things but its weird i cant even air out my thoughts on my blog.
For the fear that people will read.
Let's just say, it was an awkward night..I don't know why am i always so freaked out..
There's this unspoken pressure some how!

Thanks for trying to calm my nerves, Faith!

On a side note, i think i'm clubbing too much O_o
Believe me, i am not a party animal.

--

Random news:

Our very talented and capable Shuming has gotten a huge grant for his thesis film.
I am so happy for him!!

--

Lil' sis birthday party at SAF Yacht Club.
I hope she enjoyed herself.
Happy 21st, baby sister! (: