MMS Friends

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

30 taxpayers

30 taxpayers. I cannot stand it. All the cheena uncles. Fug, got tongue-twisted tryin to communicate with them!! All were nice, esp that auntie who said im sweet, the uncle who told me the 2 TPO fellas should be fired and the pregnant mother who complimented me. Haha..in the frontline service, these mean a lot to me. *grins* Im a good officer!! Rah!! =))

Lunch was crazy!! Lynn and I shopped at Wisma and got our ToriQ lunch. *sups* Saw many cute guys today. Haha. Like finally im getting my eyes tuned to noticing guys. -_o But i wont stop looking at girls. =b
On my way home, this ah_beng was blasting his MP3 so loud i wanna smack his freaking face. Everyone was annoyed..so was his gf. But he proudly exclaimed that there's nothing wrong with listening to music. Yea, sure. You arsehole, so considerate lar. I hate those neighbourhood freaks. Youngsters have a lot of growing up to do. Esp the ah_bengs with dyed hair, fair face, speaks cheena and carrying a blasting MP3 player around. Im discriminating them..but so what? They dont deserved to be praised..duh..There are many other inconsiderate and rude singaporeans around..sometimes i REALLY wonder if we even live up to the expectations and praises. I'll only admit to littering sometimes.When a dustbin is like really out of sight (E.g.funfair).

Totally twisted..glad i applied for leave tmr. Yay!! He's returnin this evening!! *smiles*