MMS Friends

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

lingling and utt

Late for work as usual-took a cab. That costed me $9.50 even before i started work for the day. -_-lll Morever, i was on duty rooster!!

Okies, Pan Ling Ling was at IRAS this morning. She actually spoke to me for some time, not totally regarding the income tax thingy. SHE IS SO PRETTY!!! and tall of course. Woah..!! Should have taken a pic with her. *curses*

Then, Utt was there as well. The news spread like fire i tell ya. Before i knew it, every girl officer was gushing over him! Hurhurhur. I tooka pic with him this time. *jumps* HE IS SO HOT HOT HOT!! Rah..took some time to recover from the shock and shivering. Haha..dunno why it got me sooo excited. Oh well *shrugs* =))

The rest of the day just got boring and dull. Maybe because i was slacking too much?? Haha. Command prompt's really cool...works just like MSN and MIRC. So, i spent my day messaging Gwen who's on the 6th floor and Shuyun, Tirene and Penny who's on ground floor. Woah..this job's cool!!! *grins*

It's hilarous!! Especially when i sent Penny the msg SERVER ERROR/DATABASE CRASHED. Haha..the taxpayer who happened to be looking at the screen went: "hey, the comp prompting u there's an error. why do u still continue clicking?". Haha..man..i couldnt help but burst out laughing?? Naughty naughty me!! Rah!! I love my cheeky self so much!

Gees...what a great day! Its awesome!! Okies..enuff of shit. But yea, i ate a lot today. Couldnt help it. Might be as fat as Barney the Dino liao.. =/