MMS Friends

Friday, May 27, 2005

Daddy's 49th

Lunch at Han's with my colleagues yesterday. The company bus actually brought us to Hougang Mall every thurs and Heartland every tues! Gosh, im totally impressed with welfare. Haha. Plus, they've a daily bus to Paya Lebar MRT after work. Cool huh..its a good job!!

As usual, i was the 1st to arrive in my department every morning. They're always late. Yesterday's lunch, they kinda took almost 3hours before they returned. As for me, i was the only 1 on time. Rare huh, me being on time. =)

Weekend's finally here. Having lunch alone in the office now, teevee at the pantry is airing some dumb lunch-time show. Colleagues're out on a lunch appointment. I've made close to 200bucks for this 4-day-week. *jumps ard* can hardly wait for more money to be credited to my account.

Daddy's 49th birthday yesterday. We treated Dad and he chose Chomps to have our meal. Dirtyboy and Yunhao came along too. We had so much food on the table! Was a really warm and nice dinner. Gave Dad a card and basically, that summarises the celebration. Next year when Dad turns 50, we shall have a large-scale celebration. Afterall, its half a century!!! haha

So let me see whats new. Hmm..nothing. But im so tired. Cant wait to knock off at 5.30/6pm. Gonna have dinner with Dirtyboy and decide on my course of education. I might just take a break for a year, and begin studies next year. Oh God...i really've no idea what to do with myself! Thats so pathetic i swear.

Meanwhile, what i've to say is that-this is MY blog. If you dont like the contents here, just dont read it. What can i say..Blogs're evil. Fcukin anal. Rah. *scoots off to stab a pillow*

Man, i really love COKE. Once the urge comes (not everyday duh!), oh man...ahhh...Am i dying soon? =/// Haha