MMS Friends

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

July sucks

What exactly does "keep in touch" mean to us? Well, basically it has evolved from some kind of meet-up-soon-again to i-have-ur-hp-number-and-thats-good-enough-already for me to contact you when time arises. What to do, we grow up, lead our own lives and old friends are replaced by new friends. *shrugs*

Yesternight's biz discussion with the woman was boring. Mom was msging me throughout, asking me what she and Dadee was talking about, yadayada. The thing's that Dadee was afraid the pretty woman might con him etc etc and cost him to lose his entire fortune. *faints* I thought it was really dumb for me to tag along and discuss the marketing/diversifying stuff with them. Well, at least Mom can take a breather now. Wasted evening.

Who wants free supply of beancurd (other than Kimmy and Edward)?? Haha, marry me then. =p No, im not trying to sell myself. Hurhurhur.

Dadee have this little round thing on his tummy. Supposely a operation's needed to remove it. Heard that TTSH didnt allow him to downgrade from classA to a lower class ward. Ridiculous. Rich doesnt mean the govt can anyhow suck our money right? Its equally as hard-earned. And pls..we're only average..far from rich. Rich's a relative term. Rah.

Anyways, my interesting Economics teacher Sandra said my name's very new age and nice-sounding, thus, my name will be firmly rooted in her head. *SHIT* She even remembered where i sat for last lecture and tutorial!! Unbelievable.. O_o

So, im down with flu and a sore throat..Kept me up the entire night at frequent intervals.

July's a bad month. *curses*