MMS Friends

Friday, July 01, 2005

Spoonful of thoughts

Happy 19th Birthday darling Liyu. *muacks* i wish nothing but the best, health and happiness for you. Love you so much girlie. =) Till we meet next thurs yea..tanning!

Sometimes, i cannot help by wonder how would it be like to have you, you, you and you for a boyfriend. Yea, continuing dreaming Ms Shanice. Whats the use of thinking or daydreaming about something that is close to non-existence? *shrugs* But we humans still do that regardless. Many mistakes're made in this life of mine...education, relationship, food, shopping, whatever..but its just pointless..Rah..frustrations.

I worry about alot of things. But most of the time i'll brush them off because i cannot deal with it. And when will i be brave enough to face all these, that i dont have the answer. I need strength from God. Yes, im weak. I need a pillar to lean on. So what? Dont tell me you're God. *smirks*

Why're there expiry dates and dead-lines. I loathe them all.