MMS Friends

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Gentlemen're sheeps in wolves' clothing

I think i've only met ONE gentleman in my entire life. And i'll tell you, he's an awesome guy. If you dont wanna see this, look away:

Singapore lacks them. What an ugly truth. O_o

Caught RED EYE with dirtyboy on Monday. Was not too bad for a psychological thriller. Esp when she stabbed the oh-s0-cute assassin with a pen..through the throat. Woah!!

My cousin's gonna get hitched this November. Haha..that famous jockey star! =)) Next best thing to be proud of in my family. And did i mention before that my family has very bad marriage history? Oh yes.

End of the month, think something ominous will happen soon..

Melly -> haha..you have to address me by my full name lar. hee..im peeling like a banana..oh..think my skin needs to rest for a week...not gonna wear anymore BLACK bikinis. Haha..ring me on weekend..wanna go beach! haha..lazy to call ppl along..its okie, you didnt neglect me lar. haha..miss you so....take care sweets!! =)) *kisses*

Les -> man, so fast eh... cant wait to see ya ard babe!

Shuyun -> NTU forever busy with hall stuff eh!! haha..sure...next week...you free on thurs or fri babe??? i'll arrange with nana too lar....TRY..haha...