MMS Friends

Saturday, February 18, 2006

A nasty Friday

Lunched with Zi Hui babe at SRJC yesterday. Met her boy, caught up over noodles (frikkin' cheap!!) and walked ard the college. I'm just so glad everything's going rather well for you now, cherish your remaining time there and at SAJC yea. *hugs* 'll always be ma fav junior (:

During biz mgmt class yesterday, Moorthy made us write a closed book test on any question we wanted. I was trying so hard to force those crap outta my little puny head. And then Oliver called me to help him work at Zouk. *curses*

Couldnt say NO because i just spent on another Roxy bikini and a top from The Station. Decided to work the shit money back. Wrong move.

It was 'squeeze therapy' the whole night at member's bar. Fuck? I cant help but get frustrated and pissed. Ok, happens all the time but since i havent been to work for 3 weeks, just let me rattle on.

Because of limited space and a huge crowd, please frikkin' learn to walk SIDEWAYS alright! And damn those endless amount of crotch and boobs i had to brush across while trying to carry the ice-bucket, 20 martini glasses and mixers. That was frikkin' disgusting ok. I felt like I was the one violated over and over again.

Swallow conversations of those whores and bastards. Checking of friends friend's cute friends and trying to get laid because he was frikkin' horny. Seen enough. Ew.

Anyway, left at 4am. Oliver begged me to work for him next fri and sat. I wish i can but i've exams in 8 days and i just took on a new job at Bikini Bar! Damn?? Zouk increased pay from $6.50 to $7. Haha, awesome!! Wyn, im earning the same as you now! *grins*

Met her on bus 16. All on our way to Zouk. Except she's going there to party and me... *sniff* to work!! Both pictures we took were blur! Haha. And i look like i've no eyes?! Wtf? And she's so funny, Brenda and her were taking a photo on the journey because its their 1st time riding a bus together. Sweet. =b

How come my babyboy and i dont do such things?? heee..

Melly -> hee, wyn wants to tell u that everyone except YOU agree that brenda's so much more hot and pretty than carol. haha. yes, im a hollandv auntie waiting to get stripped by the hollandv auntie (another 1) haha. when we do have the cash!!