MMS Friends

Friday, March 10, 2006

Dirtyboy sings!

I hate the way my parents yelled at each other last night, in front of me! Especially my Dadee, it scares me. I feel like i'm a lil' girl all over again.

Worst part was that i dont know whether to cry, scream at them to stop it or walk away from the dining table. I froze there with veggies in my mouth, shaking (not literally).

I dont have a perfect family, prolly gonna be broken soon. That's so sad. Now i know it affects me.

Cheryl's trying to help me out with Statistics online, when she's in Melb. Haha. Amazing, how we try to get our ideas across the globe. Thanks alot babe. Monash is proud to have you..haha!

BioSkin lady boss (really pretty!!) is gonna monitor my skin personally now. After she found out we're really unhappy. Haha, she just gave me more free products again. Ok, i certainly need them. Thank goodness O2 is workin and my zits're drying up. I get stressed looking at myself in the mirror! Better improve before comms ball next sat.

Deluxe Straightening Care. Think i might consider that. Have i mentioned that i'd straight and good hair till i was 15? And now, im almost 20. My hair sucks. Dry, frizzy, damaged, explosive, chemicalized, coloured, dyhydrated.

Ok, so my mood's not that great but it'll try to keep it up.

Wyn -> -hugs, you really dont see Cheryl around in uni? haha..miss ya!

Melly -> damn...yes..honeypot!! next week!! i want a 'bite' there too. haha. love-love!