MMS Friends

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

AbsorbtiF-3D Sheet

The way you stroked my tummy and said i'll definitely look cute pregnant. O_o
Baby baby..you sweetened my day (:

I've been invited by Anna Sui Cosmetics next Saturday for a closed door event to celebrate Topshop's 1st Anniversary at Isetan Scotts. Hmm..thought Lesley might be more interested. You're quite a fan of their secret wish fruity parfum right!

2 consecutive days of economics lecture, 7 hours of economics revision. I'm picking up, i hope it aint too late. Gotta score! Afterall my major's Economics.

Rainy outside again. And so I'm doing shopping at PINK by victoria secrets and JUICY COUTURE. Anybody wants to get something from there?

Thinking hard how to sell my used/unused goods (many clothings, bikinis and bags) out. Ebay and Yahoo Auctions' too slow for me. Maybe i should rent a flea market booth next time. I know Liyu'll be interested to sell her impulse goods then. Haha.