MMS Friends

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Firewall

This is one good enough thriller, at least it got me gripping onto babyboy. Especially those violent scenes. Woah!! I like the way they ended the show-happily of course. I dont need to know what happened to the bad people. Im a 'Disney' fan. Happily ever after is always good. However, disappointment was that plot was rather cliche (to be honest). It was reused over and over again in at least 5 shows i know! *gasps*

You certainly have the magic to make me happy (:

Long long day at school..econs econs and more econs. Args. My head feels so heavy..! What more, there'll be econs lecture tmr morning at 930am! Economics again. *whines*

Happy Birthday Mommy, i love u!

Melly -> hahaha...its nice. those with designs are easily scratched. thats the sad part. but single colored ones look like its less easy to scratch. damn..im stressed. aint N80 beautiful?? i want! haha..my hp's conking out..keeps getting jammed! *curses*

CJS -> haha..what about the pair i just posted up? i bought garden party online for SGD50+. haha. its damn comfy!! go get ur birkenstock today! woohoo..u're so lucky u're in aussie..shopping paradise kae..spore PATHETIC pls. no wonder my shopping comes in airmail now. haha. yes, im saving hard too (: