MMS Friends

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

The Art of Seduction

I think the movie title was inept. Storyline was alright but familiar. Still, i had fun laughing my butts off in the cinema with Pauline, Jiesheng and Zhanghao. Thanks for the treat! I so dont deserve it.

Talk about destressing. O_o

I love THE CATHAY. Lift was made of glass and upskirts're quite an eyeful. *sound of the dongs* The seats're nice-smelling and the staff were friendly. It's near school!

Back to the show. Korean's quite pleasant to the ears, subtitles were definitely helpful. Main 2 casts were gorgeous! (: There wasnt much of a seduction-seduction plot..more like a Korean version of 'How to Lose a Guy in 10 days'. Overall, i'll give it 3 and 1/2 stars for tickling my funnybone.

Been a while since i've last set foot into a cinema. Darn. And i just finished watching 'Just Like Heaven' this morning! I had better study well and hard tmr.

I got my Western Lawn crumpler! Thank you thank you thank you. New bag for school is good news because im sick of the current one. Complacent..Blah!

Melly -> haha. we could've met this evening for a fantabulous humour show. =/ anyway, after exams, go for brazilian at Honeypot with me k. Found a classmate who's interested as well. haha. i dont needa lose any flabs but i think i wanna get healthy!! oh yes, we needa go sentosa before 31st may too. woah..so many plans. plus i going for dance class with another friend too. tsk. muahaha...will seeya soon then. missing u meanwhile... =)