MMS Friends

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Bless your soul, Papa.

Its Godpa's 73th birthday. Difference is that we can't celebrate it for him today. And we'll never get the chance to.

Actually, you're right. Why bother about the birthday when the person has passed on. Doesnt the death anniversary make more sense? Hmm.

Even so, me and my sisters went to Immaculate Heart of Mary and prayed for him at the colombarium. I still want to say i miss him alot. It's difficult and almost impossible keeping him out of my daily memory.

I got a serious problem. Talking about it helps, but only for a while. Sigh.

Melly -> its getting closer to my exams!!! *pouts* rest assure i'll date you out after my exams. which is almost at the end of May. but nvm lar huh..wait for me!!! haha..and i wanna show u the "video". haha

Layleng -> what a tactless post. hahaha. hope i didnt offend anyone directly. its really irritating. when will those human grow up or even try to think maturely.

CJS -> silly girl. haha..take care yea..bet its so cold there now. im burning out my energy on books. sigh..strength!!!