MMS Friends

Thursday, April 06, 2006

I'm taller than you in so many ways

Was at heartland earlier. Met up with Jenn for a while. U look so 'fitted' in that shop. Haha. We'll have a proper date when my exams end next month. Fcuk my grades. Haha.

Grocery shopping is so cool. I get to pick what i want with my parents around.

Darling came a short while later and we spent some time together before i've to rush home for my detective show. Why do u look so cute? *melts*

You know whats ugly?
I'll tell you whats ugly.
Its when someone rushes into the train w/o giving way to those exiting.
Its when you talk bad about somebody else.
Its when you have nasty nasty thoughts.
Its when a guy doesnt behave like a gentleman.
Its when a guy cheats on his girl or wife, vice versa.
Its when you dont see beautiful things in life.

Bad stuff happened at my neighbourhood yesterday. The police came to take him away. Financial problems drive people nuts eh. And now i know Singaporeans damn damn damn kapoh. O_o

Sheryldine -> who disappeared on wed night???? haha..this time, i'll have to be after my exams. mid-may for another outing with my girls?? shopping pls!! haha.

Peichin -> the bill hasnt arrived. but i guess it would be less than $24 per tee during their $10 sales. quality wise, dont expect too much from the printing. haha..nevertheless, its beautiful to put it on! (: i want free cones!!

Layleng -> oh my goodness??? haha..help me find out more!! and learn with me leh!! hee.