MMS Friends

Monday, April 03, 2006

Stickwitu

Watched the 'change of guard' outside Istana with Chris, Yun Hao and sisters. Was sloppy but i had fun watching them play with guns. I'm not a soldier, so pardon the use of layman's term. Haha. Shuming was part of it!

IRAS called me this morning. Guess i'll be workin as a customer service officer for this month. Exams' next month!! Should I give up this chance? But i love working at revenue house.

My Birkenstock order's gonna be processed tonight and i'm gonna get a new pair of footwear soon soon soon! Ok, this excites me because the current one i'm wearing has been with me for almost 3 frikkin years.

Meanwhile, Threadless parcel should be here anytime of the week.

A very random post.

The 2 stray cats downstairs are officially pets. I saw the collar. Oh trust me, the black cat sure behaves like a dog. Haha..it plays "fetch!".

Thanks for the night (and morning) babyboy...i like waking up beside you (: why do you smell so baby-ish? Haha.

Eliza sis -> too bad. and i hate ur fcukin attitude just now. just because u think u've project to do u can take advantage of the extra time i give u? dont be so self-centered. i cant say i am selfish because i did give u extra time. u need anger management. meanwhile, thanks for pissing me off. so stay away u airhead.