MMS Friends

Friday, March 24, 2006

Wanted: Correction Fluid

At least i think i did well for business mgmt paper, nothing to be proud of since im way off the 1st class grade. Highest in class was Jerrome again. Applause pls. Haha. And a pat on my back for the effort. I jumped from 6% to 43%! (:

Found a 'secret' place in my school-the top level. They're so many studyrooms for revision!! Haha. Except the China students're a little too noisy for my liking. Take no offence there (if i have any China men reading my blog-Shu's not counted).

I want to study and do well. But i find that the friends im hanging around with cant help me much. They're hardly motivated themselves. I'm lazy to get lecturers help also. Something's gotta be done man. Exam're in May.

Godma/Godbro had their house renovated, rewired and marble polished. Looks so much better than my fugly home. I wanna do up my humble home by myself next time.

I love milk chocolates. I love cheese. I love warm milk. Why's the Nestle's milkybar so frikkin expensive?

It's weekend ______. Should i use again or finally?

Melly -> haha, honeypot is a luxury i swear. can stop shopping! =p doubt im gg to beach with ya tmr.

Xiumei -> taking econs paper is like taking a spanish paper. I dunno what the qns want and i cant answer it anyway. haha. nvm. lets work hard together!