MMS Friends

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Happy Birthday, Gracie

Got back my first mock exam paper-Economics. Improved but still didnt pass. I'm on a panic-attack. If my standard is a C (for A-levels), i believe i'll fare lower that for a degree.

Recognise, Interprete, Analysis.

I realised i havent worked for a month at Bikini-bar/Coastes. Obviously not earning but spending. Went out with Eunice yesterday and a few stuff caught my eyes. I'm gonna get it. Haha. Sometimes i wonder whats the use of saving when i end up busting those hundreds i saved.

I have parents reminding me that we're poor. Then again, wealth cant be measured.

Threadless had a 48hr 10buckeroos sale, got Shu his late bday gift. Then i remembered i still owe Chris his present too. Melly, how to go Honeypot next Wed?? Think i shouldnt spend on it just yet.

Zihui -> You'll be fine. *hugs* Haha..u started the whole Chinablack thing!!! Was just teasing lar..take no offence ok. =p study hard, stick with my sis in SAJC lar..haha..