MMS Friends

Monday, March 20, 2006

Bless me with good heart & skin

Click here for comms ball photos. There're only about 30, for the obvious reason i wasnt the star of the night. The officers were. Haha. If u need my user/password, do let me know (:

March holidays're over. Thank God i'll be back in school. Wasnt a fruitful study break but at least it wasnt a wasted one as well.

Honey bunny came over with Derrick and pitch some concept to Dadee. Yes, after 3 grueling hours, Dadee bought something and busted 336 buckaroos. O_o Remember i'm here to give you full support. =)

Sympathy For Lady Vengeance and Monster is good. Shu!! I wanna borrow Crash!

I'm trying so hard to save. Then all those dates and catching-up-with-friends' making me spend! Haha. Stop asking me out!!! *grins*

Josh is super tempermental. He gets upset with me (like all the time), disappear for a couple of days, calls me the next moment and pretend as if nothing has happened. I cant fathom you, must we take it to the next level? I'm sorry if i've hurt you..you did too, afterall.

I Y my boyfriend, despite everything and anything. But at least now i know im in a position whereby i wont get hurt too much.

Zihui -> done! =) hope u're well. anymore panic-attacks babe?? oops, i did it again..haha..shhh...

Peichin -> hey girl! so tentatively this thurs yea.. =)