MMS Friends

Saturday, April 01, 2006

April's fool

Havent been sleeping well.

Missed my final episode due to work commitment yesterday. But an opportunity given by Lesley. Thank you dear!

Now i've got an aching left arm. Sleeping hasnt been much of a pleasure.

But the extra 60 buckeroos made me smile. Working at BMW 7 Series showroom with Lesley was a great experience. Just realised she has got alot of initiative. Unlike me.

Well, 2 things happened there. It's either crazy or crazy to me. This staff said something about me having a sexy voice. The other customer give me 10 buckeroos for tips (i think). O_o Why in the world....reminds me of Zouk. Haha.

I thought I wont have any revenue for March.

Things're beginning to pick up..i think u're sweet (:

Melly -> grapevine on wed evening?? =) dine's coming too right. haha. shall walk there! u can too, from ur place. exercise. haha.

Peichin -> ben&jerry girl..im gg to get ice-cream from u!!! yes, i miss u loads babe. -hugs