MMS Friends

Monday, March 27, 2006

Hong Kong Cafe

With the amount of shit plastered to my face, im in zero mood to go out. Makeup makes it worst.

Wonderful night spent with my dirtyboy..think u didnt sleep well though. Ended up tosing and turning the whole night and now, im dead sleepy. You're gonna ORD tmr!!!! (:

Lousy day at school. Did badly for Sociology as compared to first exam. She commented the theory and essay questions pulled my grades down. Problem was that i didnt focus during the paper. For a obvious reason.

Suppose to meet Chris for dinner. But i had to wait for 30mins at Kovan. I saw 113, hopped on and went home. Haha, lazy. Horrible me...agreed and backed out last minute. No wonder he called me an:

Abandoner.

Felt so bad i decided to meet him for dinner with sis in the end. Great ambience and company. Thanks for the treat woman. You're always nice. I mean it. *cross my heart, hope to die* Feel better soon yea, thats if u're still feeling weird.