MMS Friends

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Money Money Money

Oliver called and asked me to help out at Zouk next Thursday, Friday and Saturday. It's Zouk's birthday celebration that 3 days (in the mist of eve and Good Friday). He is gonna pay me the old time rate. Haha. So i agreed.

I forgot how to use the point-of-sales machine!! And gosh, late nights again. But I think I need the money. Who doesn't. I dont want my parents to feed me for life. Although Dadee said he'll feed me beancurd for the rest of my life. O_o

Well, good thing is that i dont really have to listen to the seniors much because im not a staff, they should thank me for helping them out (although im a paid helper). Its called numerical flexibility. Cant wait to see Jasmine, the security guys and other colleagues!

Though I get highly irritated working at Member's bar, getting tips will definitely make my time there more pleasant. At least it goes on to show that my service is worth something.

Just studied for 3 hours. Hoping to get more mathematics questions done by tonight. I shall crack the stupid mystery of matrix.

Just ordered Birkenstocks for Pamela and her friends. Please dont charge extra. Mun's friend said there'll be extra charges. But Chris' friend said otherwise. So, in 6 days time when the money's deducted from my account, we'll find out. I mean DHL wont ask us for more money at the door right?

Sheryldine -> oh..u're blaming us now lar. hahaha..u could've called and msged us as well!!!! =( nevermind, next time lar. haha..that melly also..giving her weekends to her boy. tsk! =p