MMS Friends

Monday, April 10, 2006

All Trespassers will be Prostituted

Muahaha. I like my title for this post. Cheapthrill.

Alright. And so its exactly ONE month to exams. I'm in a mess for sociology and economics. Grant me the strength oh Lord!!

Sensitive issue below:

Have you met certain girlfriends who go on rambling about how good their boyfriends are? I find it especially irritating. Its not a matter of jealously, insecurity on my side or whatever.

Come on, if he's that good everyone will know without you saying anything. God gave us eyes to see and a mind to think.

But its also really good knowing your partner is treating you well. Just dont over-gush about your boyfriends to me. Its just the way i am. I'm not particularly interested in knowing how lovely dovey you guys are.

Dont get it wrong please. Or rather, no offence to anyone. I really dont mind listening now and then. Just that if you bring it up like ALL THE TIME, then i guess im sorry, im not the type of girlfriend that will sit down for an hour listening to you peach gospel of your boyfriend.

There, i said it.

CJS -> rah..haha..we can club the next time u're back. why am i so not interested in clubbing anymore. miss u! (:

Esther -> im going nuts! replied at ur blog. hee.