MMS Friends

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Thin Line - Love / Hate

Dirtyboy woke me up at 10am. Thats friggin early for a no-school-day ok. Sped down to his place (not in a cab). Haha, which actaully makes it 'not' speeding down.

Went for a swim after lunch, no tann. Had to pack your messy room while you're having a nap. *curses* I dont know why you're so different from me sometimes, im really neat most of the time! But anyway, thanks for the day babyboy. You're the best, and the worst for that matter (:

Working at Zouk tmr. Hopefully a cup of coffee will do the trick of keeping me awake (and the loud moosik). I'm just waitin to collect my pay. Woohoo!

Melly -> strip strip strip. haha. i dont mind STRIP/HONEYPOT actually. just cant find the time!! sigh..miss u too..wanna see u. and eat the dao_hui at chomps!! *slups*

Layleng -> exactly. i can just quietly mock at them. but i dont wanna judge too much lar. haha..karma!! anyway, i nearly cried reading ur comment. it makes me sad..hmm..indeed he's very special, prolly the most special person in my life. oh well.

CJS -> -hugs- lets all be strong, we know they're all in a better place (i hope). =)

Naz -> haha..my Dad's company got plenty of beancurd mah. haha..u also very funny lar. haha..wei..i want those pictures!! when we studying out tgt? exams coming!!!!!!!! next week lar..dont drag liao. hee. i know u miss me mah. *grins*