MMS Friends

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy 15th, Zouk!

Zouk was frikkin' happening last night! Woohoo! *skips ard*

Though it was busy from the moment i stepped in (saw Pamela), i had fun fun fun. The moosik was rockin' good i swear!!! Still very high from last night. Haha.

Everyone was so well-dressed. Guys looked smart and the ladies were just gorgeous (sexy of course)! You needa bare some cleveage to get free drinks and you needa grind ya arse against his groin so that the guy will take you home. It is always VERY 'high-school' at member's bar. Breakups, girls getting all flirty, waiting to get hooked up and guys/girls checking the cute-ones out.

Anyway, i had stomach cramp the entire night. Miserable. =/

Babyboy came over for dinner with me. But then, dinner that my maid cooked was not to my standard, as usual. Even for lunch today. I'm fussy when it comes to food. Mum hates me for that.

Happy Easter (:

Zihui -> heeee......thought u busy till u forgot about me. *pouts* haha..glad u're studying hard! must u know...jc aint easy. in fact, its the toughest! im muggin my arse off too. not much time for work..or rather, work's not available everyday. haha..i strip until bare liao. haha. muack!

Peichin -> i want phish food!!!!! when're u working my dear?? haha..exams wont end so soon. thats the sad part. =/

Sheryldine -> yes, you gotta try brazilian man. woohoo!!! (: im addicted haha. shopping can be anytime when we're both not lazy. hahaha..orcahrd's always there!! =)) u skinny taitai! haha.