MMS Friends

Friday, April 14, 2006

S.T.R.E.S.S.E.D.

A simple song, yet deeply etched in my heart.
This is one beautiful mandarin song (: You know im hardly into chinese songs..this one is quite different. Prolly the way the singer bought the wei_dao of the lyrics out.

Zouk wasnt full house last night. Member's Bar wasnt particularly that crowded either. Worked with this new staff called Jingwen, cute as described by Hamid. I took less than 10 orders in 6.5hours. Topped-up ice and emptied cigarettes the whole night. I saw how superficial those adults were again. Quite disgusting. This crazy guy gave every server $10 for tips. O_o It was a good night for me because everyone helped me out! Plus its eve of a public holiday, we get our choice of a drink, on the house! *grins*

Its raining out there again. Cold. It'll even be better if dirtyboy's here snogging with me.

School work is driving me nuts. Really.

I've plans to meet up with many people after my exams. Rushdy, Sashi, Zhiqiang, a03 girls, SOUL, Lesley, Ann, Jenn and Peichin. More than what i can put on my calender i think.

Melly -> wait for me!! (: after exams i'll've both money and time!! haha.